The protection of individual privacy is a priority of the Town of Windsor. We do not collect any personal identifiable information. If at some point you decide to contact us, it is kept in strict confidence. We do not disclose, sell, share or trade any information from our website. Any information recorded from your electronic message is used solely to respond/fulfill your online request.
Unless a copyright is indicated, information on the Town of Windsor web site is in the public domain and may be reproduced, published or otherwise used with the Town of Windsor’s permission. We request only that the Town of Windsor be cited as the source of the information and that any photo credits, graphics or byline be similarly credited to the photographer, author or Town of Windsor as appropriate.
The purpose of the Town Web site is to provide information about the Town's government, services, and attractions. The Town's Web site may provide links to Web sites outside the Town's Web site that also serve this purpose. The Town is not responsible for and does not endorse the information on any linked Web site unless the Town's site states otherwise. The following criteria will be used to decide whether to grant requests for Town Web site links. If a particular request does not fit any of the following criteria, the Town will decide whether to approve the request. The Town will approve the requested Web site link if it serves the general purpose of the Town's Web site.
The Town's Web site will provide links to Web sites for:
- Governmental and educational institutions
- Organizations with some relationships to the Town (including but not limited to: organizations contracting with the Town, organizations sponsoring Town activities or programs, and organizations participating in Town activities or programs)
- Generally recognized community organizations
- Organizations providing information about art, cultural, and sporting activities in the County's area
- Organizations providing information about employment opportunities in the Town's area
- Organizations providing information about tourist attractions in the Town's area
The Town's Web site will not provide links to Web site for:
- Candidates for local, state, or federal offices
- Political organizations or other organizations advocating a position on a local, state, federal issue
- Corporate or other for-profit organizations unless they fit any of the criteria stated above
- Individual or personal home pages